Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The 5310 Testament By Freddy S Zalta http://ift.tt/1WSacIj In the beginning...I was sitting in Starbucks when I an old friend came over to me. She was also a former girlfriend who had morphed into the platonic friend category when she married one of my closest friends. She stood above me and smiled. "Hey Freddy is this seat taken?" That smile, still slays me after so many years. "Ha, once you sit there it will be." I stood up to give her a kiss on the cheek and a short embrace. "How are you?" I asked innocently, not really interested but what else do you ask? "Dont ask!" She said. "But..." I was cut off. She spent the next 20 minutes telling me her problems in too graphic detail and then ended it by standing up. "Thank you for listening, Freddy, it means so much to me that you care." She kissed me too close to my lips and turned to leave. "Anytime you need anything, ya know, call me." She turned and smiled that smile. I sat down and began to check my emails when a lady stood above me and asked me, "Is anyone sitting here?" I nodded, no and she sat down. "I couldn't help but notice the way you helped your friend just now. I am also going through..." She went on and on for 20 minutes, stood up, gave me a short embrace, turned and left. "That was strange." I thought to myself. I clicked on my outlook button when I was greeted, once again, by a lady asking if the seat was taken. It was then I noticed a line of people staring and apparently waiting to speak to me. That was the morning I became, well, a spiritual leader to the disenchanted customers of Starbucks.Instagram


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MNaOKo

No comments: