Wednesday, September 26, 2018

We hint at it but never truly reveal it. It might be transparent but the opposite can also be true. Social media dictates a thrilling life. I am blessed with so much. Sometimes this truth scares me and I feel like hiding. Sometimes I get upset about financial issues and then I look around at sudden departures and I feel ashamed. I have been dealing with this inner sadness my whole life and it's nothing for me or anyone to be ashamed of. I have overcome so much and I am able to be true to myself without panicking. I know I can handle the truth, it's the fiction inside that I need to express to exorcise those stories. Some people need more comfort, therapy or someone to listen to them. Look around and don't be fooled, sometimes a smile is used as a mask to avoid truth from being exposed. #bethere #depression is treatable #love #listen #see #startathome #twitterInstagram


No comments: