Friday, January 26, 2018

Goodbye to Panic A sense of death in a room surrounded by life. Deep breath, splash of water - fear, heart pounding, cold, sweating, shaking… Tears fall - hold on to me. Fears grow - set me free. A brick connected to a chain, connected to my heart I am thrust into a hole damned to an eternity of free falling. A sense of sensing something is slowly quickly overwhelming you. Heart pounding, deep breathing, cold, sweating and spinning in circles… I can't, I can't, I can't - it's not that I don’t want to...I will die, explode or implode… Tears fall - hold me, hold me… Fears snowballing down - set me free… The Doctor says that panicking is not an aerobic exercise. I’ve been told there is nothing to fear but fear itself, but fear can be quite scary. #mentalhealth #panic #depression #anxietyInstagram


No comments: