Thursday, January 11, 2018

“It's a different world the one you live in and the one the rest of the world lives in. You don't deal with the same reality as most. Electric bills, unemployment, feelings of insignificance - existential questions. It took me until I was in my 50’s to accept that I had, indeed, lived the life I wanted to live. It could have been easier had I made different choices, but then, it wouldn't have resulted in the person I am, right now.” She spoke those words and I believed her because it was her truth. She was surrounded by love which had all sprung from her lives and loves. The years that had passed had been filled with living not just going through the motions. “I have no idea where the time has gone,” I said, “the love I spent and the wasted arguments. Life, for me, has been as if thrown into these rapids in front of us. I was thrust into a rushing reality and it has swept me forward, left, right, crashing into rocks, down waterfalls - all unexpectedly. But I am also aware of how blessed I have been to be in the right place at the right time.” “You are talented, beyond talented. You will be remembered forever, Tom.” “My words will be remembered - the myths of who I am, who I was, what I did...none of it, most of it is untrue will outlive my true self. Once you are gone you are either immortalized or demonized.” “I cannot relate to that, sorry. To me you have created a life that will be immortal.” Silence, I didn't know what to say, feel or think. So I held her hand and I looked into her eyes. I didn't realize it but my eyes began to well up. #coming soon #photolabpro #infidel #love #Fame #immortalityInstagram


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2EAAPwu

No comments: