Friday, June 01, 2018

I find it sad and degrading that Kim Kardashian met with the President of the United States in the oval office. It's a natural decline in morality. Who knows how many Kim's JFK had in his time in the WH? Clinton? No comment. But to have an audience with a person who rose to fame by videoing herself giving... Oh wait... He had a brain stormy! Morals take a back seat in politics and Hollywood. I keep forgetting. I am certain that POTUS met with her to discuss prison reform. I wonder if she realizes prison reform is not redecorating the prisons with wallpaper and new furniture. I also wonder if POTUS realizes that prison reform isn't pardoning prisoners. Whatever, in the words of the great Vince Fontain, "how low can you go?" #potus #tgif #monica #kimkardashianInstagram


No comments: