Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Heartbreaking message from Noa Goldfarb, Granddaughter of Madame Knoll lachement the Holocaust survivor who was murdered in Paris on March 23, 2018. Published by Collectif Haverim: _ _ “Twenty years ago, I left Paris knowing that my future wasn't there. Not for me or for the Jewish people. _ But who could think that I would leave my loved ones where terror and cruelty would lead to such a sad ending. _ This can only happen to others. But the reality is different... Savta (Grandmother, Hebrew) was stabbed to death 11 times by a Muslim neighbor she knew well. He also made sure to set fire to his apartment to leave us no memory. _ No Photo Album, neither of her... nor Saba (grandfather, Hebrew), no letters... Nothing! _ All we have left is our tears. _ Hoping for a better future. _ Daddy's on his way to you "peace to your soul" (in French)” @let_my_people_know @truth_israelInstagram


No comments: