Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Water street - there is a bar where I go to have a beer or two. The bartender there knows me so he usually brings out a fresh bowl of nuts. The waitress sits with me and talks to me about her personal life - she must think I am a psychologist or a psychic or something. The other customers look at me with a suspecting attitude - as if I am a judge, cop or perhaps they think I am sleeping with their wives. I don't know any of them and judging by what they look like I don't even want to know their wives. Across from the bar there is a clothing store - they sell clothing for the extremely skinny or matchstick shaped people. They employ these pretty college age girls there who know how to set off a spark by telling all the customers just how hot they look in the red coat or the green beret. Che Guevara is making a comeback or perhaps he is misunderstood - he murdered and created an open air prison now.ignorant children and stupid adults wear his face on their hearts for inspiration. Down the stairs lives a girl named Kitten. That's really her name and she can purr with the best of them. I go down to see her so she can read my eyes - but she is busy with a giant fireman who is standing on a stool to change a light bulb but it just keeps on turning. #poemoftheday #abstract #dumbo #love #Brooklyn Read more at https://ift.tt/1hbPRfX


No comments: