Sunday, June 16, 2019

I know I wasn't the easiest child, teenager, or adult. But I think you'd be proud of me now pop. Not an hour goes by that I don't think about you. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't come over to me and express their love and gratitude for things that you did for them. I know I probably never expressed to you just how important you were to me until later on. I also know you aren't reading Instagram but it helps me feel better putting these words out there. Not for my own benefit, but to let people know that there was a man by the name of Sam Zalta who lived to almost 101 years and made this world better for countless people who needed a smile, some attention, reminder of a higher power or to be called pal just when you need to hear it. Simple acts of kindness can make an enormous impact on another soul. A smile, a salutation, a prayer here and there and a pat on the back. Life is not easy, but with a little love it can be so beautiful. #fathersday #missyoupal #zaltaInstagram


No comments: