Monday, July 01, 2019

***Full post on my blog*** When the glass has been shattered and the balloon has been popped. When the train is in full speed and can never be stopped. Fold your hands, close your eyes. When the bottle is empty and the fridge is too. Your stomach makes sounds you just are not used to. Fold your hands, then open then towards the sky, close your eyes. I feel like I'm blind folded and walking on glass. All of my hopes will never come to pass. So I close my eyes and I whisper the words… Once I was Cratus, then I was Poseidon, I've lost feeling in my words and I seem lost for answers. So I close my eyes and I whisper that the Lord is my God and the Lord is One. It's what keeps me sane, it's what keeps the warmth around the empty flame. I may not seem like it, but I am full of faith. I know, I know, it's going to get better. The broken pieces will turn into a beautiful mosaic, the answers will come and my faith will be redeemed. #redemption #redemptionheart #RedemptionRescues #redemptionsong #Hope #hopeclimb #hopeoverfear #hopewritersInstagram


No comments: