Tuesday, July 09, 2019

I wrote this in 2013 6 years ago today it was 4 months after my quadruple bypass surgery so I must have been feeling emotional. Thank You to all who have held me, kissed me, scolded me, prodded me and awoke me when I slept. All who have housed me and have fed me. All who have told me to be quiet and all who have told me to speak or to sing. All who have read my words when others just shrugged and moved on. To all who never judged but were able to speak in private to me and share their views without forcing them on me. To all who smile to me and to all who share my life from my birth until the year 2086 when I will turn 120 years old. To all who accepted my flirtations as friendliness and weren't creeped out. I am a loud person who lives to make people laugh just to brighten or to add to the brightness of their day. Hour or minute. Thank you to all who have ignored me, spoke ill of me and looked at me with a "holier than thou" attitude. Thank you for not imposing your disastrous destructive presence into my life by "trying to be my friend." Thank you. And last but not least - thank you to my family - from parents, to siblings, in laws, nieces and nephews, cousins, children and my wife. For accepting who I am and for loving me even when the dosage of Freddy is way to close to overdose. PS Thank you to me for being me and not giving a shit what others think. #confidence #confidenceISkey #confidenceissexy #confidencequotes #confidenceboost #ConfidenceCoach #confidenceisbeauty #confidenceinscience #confidencefromwithin #confidencebuilding #confidenceatanysize #confidencebooster #confidenceisbeautiful #Confidences #ConfidenceFactor #confidenceinmotion #confidencebuilder #confidencetalks #confidenceisyou #confidenceuniversity #ConfidenceGuide #ConfidenceIsEverything #confidencecoachingforwomen #confidencebeginsathome #ConfidenceHasNoCompetition #confidencequote #confidenceismyperfectbody #confidencecomesfromwithinInstagram


No comments: