Sunday, July 14, 2019

When the bars have been lowered and it's still hard to reach. The words are on your mind but you are unable to speak. The sun is nowhere to be seen... It's that darkness inside that keeps you in place. You twist and your turn but you just cannot replace. The ghosts of depression which haunt you with smiles and laughter. It's not standing ovations or acknowledgement you are after. Lost in a central station, caught between chains and salvation. Is there another train going home? The choices between love and freedom... Sometimes it's not as simple as it seems. The clock on the wall has turned too many times already and there is no turning back. There is no gray, yet I feel so old. There is no silver and there sure ain't no gold. Feeling like a fighter at the end of 15 rounds... Hands up and trying to stand my ground. I'm bleeding, invisible blood. Crying, tears that fall from above. Screaming yet I make no sound... Can you feel me? Can you heal me? Can you hear me? Can you touch me? Lost, like that dog running scared. Lost like a star racing across the sky. Lost... #keepwriting #writingpoetry #writinggoals #writingabook #writingcommunityofinstagram #writingskills #writingworkshop#poetry #poems #poem #poetsofinstagram #poetofinstagram #prosebyme #mypoem #freddyzalta #writing #writingcommunity  #igwriters #igwriter #original #originalpoem #originalprose #poetsociety #writersofinstagram #writer #author #adviceInstagram


No comments: