Thursday, January 17, 2019

Spirits underground, soft light darkened by the passion for the past. There is no train in the vicinity, yet there is a train passing by. The images of the riders are unclear yet so apparent. I can see history flying past me, flying past… So much has passed… How could I ever go back to Oz? The yellow brick road is now a yellow line and it deviates from mile to mile. In the distance I can sense some awakenings among the hopes for my tomorrows. Spirits underground, the darkness of this road has been revealed by a flash of light to be the pathway to our true destination. Take my hand… Don't let go… Don't turn around and dwell on the past, it'll turn you into a pillar of salt. Face forward and live for each step. The past is gone, nothing left to say or do. My promises are about to come true, open your eyes, the best has come at last, for me and you. #underground #instapoetry #writtenword #odetoloveInstagram


No comments: