Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Time ain't on my side, nine years ago I was 42 years old and thought I knew it all. Now 52, half way to 53 and I realize I have no clue. So much left to learn, to see and do. My resume includes a lot of stuff I'm not proud of but also a lot of stuff that keeps me walking with my head held high... And even so, it gets cloudy up there and visibility is almost non existent. I seem blue at times that's because I am and that's ok. It's who I am. I fall, I stand up, brush the dirt from my clothes and keep on walking. It's who I am. Been thrown for a loop lots of times but my faith keeps me going. Every Man Understands Nothing About Heaven, yet its existence is embedded within ourselves, it's what drives us and keeps us going. At times I wish that life had an eraser like a pencil but life is written in permanent marker and all we can do is try to adapt and learn. Express gratitude to all who are true, express gratitude for all we have earned and for all we are given. Am I talking too much? Is anyone even reading this? Ten years? A drop in the pan. Here's to the next fifty years! #thenandnow #tenyearsafter #proudInstagram


No comments: