Thursday, May 16, 2019

I applaud people for making themselves feel better by losing weight or starting a new lifestyle. Just don't try and get me to join. I am comfortable with how I am both mentally and physically. I may not be the best looking guy out there or look the best in jeans, but I am healthy, thank God, and I am dealing with life's ups and downs rather than my waist sizes ups and downs. So I thank you all for hitting me up and trying to get this fat man into a skinny suit, but for right now I am good wearing size 38 jeans. I wish you all true health and true happiness. It's fun once you have that and you can be honest with yourself. You'd be amazed of how much more fun and full life can be. #poetofinstagram #mypoem #freddyzalta #writing #writingcommunity  #igwriters #igwriter #original #writersofinstagram #writer #author #advice #loveurself #loveyourself #embracetruth within and truth will come to youInstagram


No comments: