Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Standing alone, searching for some answers, trying to catch some fish on this rainy morning. Walking through the waves as they ebb and flow, wondering what is next for me and how far will I go? Sacred texts, sacred words keep me grounded with a dumb grin. Present tests, complicated questions I feel as if I can win. Is a dream a catalyst for living? Is realized adventures truly just a dream? I feel a tug on my pole, a school of fish are surrounding me. They just be searching for answers in this ebb and flow, filled with chilly water on this rainy day. The answers will come unexpectedly, just like the rain on a sunny day or the ice cream man on a deserted street. Bells ringing and children running. It's all going to be okay. It's all going to be okay. #poetry #poems #poem #poetsofinstagram #poetofinstagram #prosebyme #mypoem #freddyzalta #writing #writingcommunity  #igwriters #igwriter #original #originalpoem #originalprose #poetsociety #writersofinstagram #writer #author #adviceInstagram


No comments: