Friday, May 10, 2019

It's a very special persons birthday today. Can't really reveal her name cause she is not into social media much. Hint: she once went on a blind date with me and was never able to go on another one again. Hint 2: she is beautiful, I mean really beautiful. Physically stunning and then there is her inner beauty which is expressed through her love for the blessed people to have her in their lives. Hint 3: she does lose her temper and patience with me. Doesn't really find me funny, screams for silence when I put on a concert in the shower, (I thought I sounded good), doesn't really care to read my constant writings and finds me irritating... Yet despite all of that, she loves me. Hint 4: when she joined me in matrimony I knew, (and I was told) I had won the lottery. If you haven't figured it out yet, well, let's just keep it that way, cause she'll be kind of upset about me posting about her birthday. Hint 5: she was the first person to read my newest novella. Hint 6: she became a Grandma 6 months ago... #zalta #birthday #imintrouble #loveInstagram


No comments: