Saturday, March 30, 2019

Did you truly want to help or were you simply looking for a pound of my flesh? I don't believe you and I know you smile and embrace but you truly want to destroy me and take my place. You can never destroy me, can never replace me, I am true. Nothing about you is real or sincere. You will fall and crack, then all the stuff inside of you will melt away and you will be forgotten. If one truly believes in a higher power or a greater good, it is not you. You just want adulation, you just want to be prayed to, but the devil has few worshippers and they end up charred and alone. I see through your silicone acts of kindness, you just want to be seen. I see through you, you are transparent. The fire within you is not an eternal flame. You have killed so many and have caused so much shame. You may feel you are my owner but I can never be owned. I will smile because you still have these chains on me, but one day I will shake them loose, look you in the eye, laugh and say goodbye. #poetsofinsta #writersofinstagrampoetry #poemsociety #freddyzalta #poetrygroup #writersclub #artofpoets #poemsoftheday #artandcultureglobal #poetrycommunity #cafewriting #regret #ownednomoreInstagram


No comments: