Thursday, March 14, 2019

I'll remember you when the wind blows and the shadows from the branches dance wildly on the wall I'll remember you when the winter finally ends and the umpire cries, "play ball" When the aroma of spring fills the air, when the sounds of music blare, when the red dye has fallen from my hair... I'll remember you. When the days are long, the night is alive and the scent of mystic river has overwhelmed this small town. When the horses run free and the cowboys drive trucks... I'll remember you and your jean jacket and pullups. Stay golden baby, stay golden for true. Don't live for me, don't live for them, live out loud for you. #remember #love #poetryisnotdead #spilledwords #abuse #anxiety #instapoetry #instapoets #instapoem #igpoet #igpoetry #poetry #poet #poetrycommunity #writerscommunity #writingcommunity #freddyzalta #poetsofinstagram #poetryofinstagramInstagram


No comments: