Friday, March 08, 2019

I may not be a woman, but I would not be the man I am today without all the women in my life. The women within my world have always empowered me to try harder, improve constantly and to treat each and every person equally. Today and every day of my life, I believe in the power of women. Today and every day of my life, I champion for giving the most qualified person; regardless of sex, color or any beliefs; the job. Stop giving people opportunities simply because of their sex, race or religion. When we do that it dilutes the importance of true equality. Happy international women's day! May we live in a world where every day is international equality day without having to commemorate it. #internationalwomensday #women #woman #mother #daughter #girlsInstagram


No comments: