Tuesday, March 05, 2019

I remember your red hat, how you pulled it on and your blonde hair peeked below the rim. Your eyes seemed to always be reflecting a sharp burst of light. Your nose was a bit small and your lips painted in some hue of pink. Your neck was long and always had that distinct taste of perfume and that sweet aroma to match. But it was your eyes… They told me what I needed to know about truth, love, life and our times alone. Your eyes… brown and filled with wonder. A sense of beauty that can never truly be described and can never truly be understood. But I did. I do. I remember. #remember #love #poetryisnotdead #spilledwords #abuse #anxiety #instapoetry #instapoets #instapoem #igpoet #igpoetry #poetry #poet #poetrycommunity #writerscommunity #writingcommunity #freddyzalta #poetsofinstagram #poetryofinstagramInstagram


No comments: