Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Someone said that happiness is all in your mind. I responded that he was obviously simple minded or oblivious to the pain that people go through. He said I should stop being dramatic. I told him, you want me to be passive or stoic? I live, I feel, I grieve, I laugh, I empathize, I sympathize, I constantly look around me and feel the world that surrounds me. I see the beauty and I see the ugly, thankfully the beauty way overwhelms the ugly and for that I am grateful. But sometimes, sometimes no matter how much beauty is out there it's just too dark for it to be seen. So I cover my eyes and I remember. #remember #love #poetryisnotdead #spilledwords #abuse #anxiety #instapoetry #instapoets #instapoem #igpoet #igpoetry #poetry #poet #writerslife #writerscommunity #writingcommunity #freddyzalta #instagramchoices #choicesInstagram


No comments: