Sunday, March 17, 2019

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. Ella Fitzgerald The key to this is knowing what you really want to do. That is the most difficult realization to come to for most people. Some people know from when they are children that they want to be a doctor, a lawyer or a teacher. For most of us it doesn't come as easy. So we live and we try to learn what it is that makes us happiest. I know that I love helping people and that my strong talent is the ability to put into words whatever message I am looking to communicate. Unfortunately I have yet to find a way to make a living as an author or as a people helper, so I try and incorporate these two loves into whatever work I am doing and into the way I live my life. So, according to Ms. Fitzgerald, I am not giving up and I am continuing to do what I love to do. Doing what you love to do doesn't always mean doing that exclusively. It means incorporating those loves into whatever life you are living. As long as you live your life true to yourself, you never have to give up your dreams. They will always be a part of who you need to be. A part of how you need to express yourself, your true self. So if you are an actor but work nine to five in a grocery store, find a way to act within that time frame or even after hours. If you are a singer, sing! If you are a writer, write! If you are a painter, paint! Express yourself as only you know how to. Don't listen to anyone who tries to knock you down. They obviously have no clue who you are or are unhappy with who they have become. Be true to you #remember #love #poetryisnotdead #spilledwords #anxiety #instapoetry #instapoets #instapoem #igpoet #igpoetry #poetry #poet #poetrycommunity #writerscommunity #writingcommunity #freddyzalta #poetsofinstagram #poetryofinstagram #dream #live #doInstagram


No comments: